- Eternal Law
- Divine Law
- Natural Law
- Universal Law
- Human Law These are everyday rules that govern our lives and requires our consent, https://bit.ly/3AYXmR7
- Equity Law
- Common Law
- Democratic Law
- Crown Law
- Constitutional Law
- Government Law? (There is no such thing as government law, as everyone within government works for the people, and can only write contracts that the people must consent to. The government is supposed to represent the people, protecting their rights and freedoms, while increasing their wealth and prosperity.)
- Federal Law
- State Law
Legislation is not law but is in fact nothing more than contracts where people have the choice to voluntary consent to or not. They are often referred to as “colour of law”. These contracts are also referred to as Policy, Statutes, Guidelines, Acts, Bills, Mandates, Notices, Rules, Licenses, Permits, Regulations, Warrants, Diktats and incorrectly and fraudulently “law”. They all require your consent.
The Sovereign Postulates:
1. A just Law can only exist where all people are considered equal within their own sovereignty, court and jurisdiction. No individual or party can claim authority over another.
2. A Law is a decree that applies to everyone equally and limits their freedom to the point of violating the freedoms of another.
3. For a directive to be considered a Law, and for someone to have broken said Law, there must be two fundament parts at all times:
- i.The Law must be universally accepted by everyone equally, and applies to the living. For example, no one wants to be murdered, stolen from or assaulted against their will.
- ii.There MUST be a VICTIM. If there is no injured party, then no Law has been broken or crime committed.
5. A Law does not prevent a crime; it just acknowledges there will be repercussions to those who break it.
6. A Law CANNOT initiate the violation of a person’s freedom, nor cause them harm or loss. If a person decree such a Law, then it is void and should not be followed. Declaring such a decree would be against the Law.
Your rights and freedoms are never taken away. You are unknowingly and unwittingly tricked into giving them away. If you want to, you can learn how to protect your freedom.
Join The Sovereign Project at https://www.thesovereignproject.live/
Visit their Facebook page at:
I found them when I listened to an interview at https://youtu.be/W5qYnSnV3Xs
Help is available if you seek it and want it, as the Bible says, “Seek and you will find”. Open your eyes. Open your mind. Open your heart. Don’t accept everything as right – question everything.