No matter how difficult life can get, sometimes all we need is hope to help us live through these difficult times.
When we have hope, anything is possible.
• We can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
• We can find courage and belief in ourselves to never give up and have more faith in ourselves.
• We can find ways to prepare ourselves for uncertainty.
• We can believe that the future will be brighter and better.
• We can feel more positive about ourselves and the world around us.
Hope is not an emotion. It is a way of thinking.
According to Jonas Salk, “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.”
Where there is hope, there is faith and where there is faith, miracles happen.
Once you choose hope, anything is possible.
Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.